Ques- How to View & Download Invoices?
Answer- To View your Invoice-
- Log into your account.
- Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Profile’ from the drop down menu.
- Select 'Statements By default, your statement shows transactions from your invoice.
Note- One has to enter the complete invoice number in order to see the invoice. Incomplete or incorrect numbers will not yield any result. Search is highly invoice specific.
Ques- What is Item Support?
Answer- Item support is a service provided by many authors on Themeatlas. Having support for your purchased item means that the author will be available to you, the buyer, to help you with any potential issues you face while using the item.
Ques- What is included in item support?
- Answers as to how to use the item.
- Answering technical questions about the item
- Help with defects in the item or included third-party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
Ques- What is not included in item support?
Answer- Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, characteristics and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you customize the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting service providers at Themeatlas.
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third-party assets
Ques- What to do if Theme is experiencing the style.css stylesheet error?
Answer- One common issue that is generally witnessed while installing a WordPress theme is “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” This error message is displayed when uploading or activating the theme. This error might come up if you have uploaded the incorrect file. You have 2 options for downloading your theme.
- Installable WordPress file only.
- All files and documentation (full zip folder). You need to extract and locate the installable WordPress file.
- Upload the Installable WordPress file admin area
- Log in to your WordPress admin area.
- Browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on ‘Add New’.
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Browse and select the theme zip file to ‘Upload’.
- Upload Via FTP
- WordPress files can also be uploaded manually via FTP.
- Upload the files to /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
- Login to your WordPress admin area to change the theme.
Ques- How To Confirm Whether You Have Purchased a WordPress Theme?
Answer- You can easily Check whether or not you have purchased a WordPress theme. The items compatibility is listed on the item page.
Ques- How To Check which Wordpress you are using?
Answer- Only Wordpress.org and Business plans on Wordpress.com allow you to install custom themes and plugins. Whereas Wordpress.com alone does not allow the same. Please see the following articles for more information on this particular topic.
- WordPress.com VS WordPress.org
- Wordpress.com Business Plans
Ques- What To do if I've Forgotten My Username Or Password?
Follow these steps in case you forget your username or password-
Click ‘Sign In’ from the menu.
Click ‘Remind me’ to have your username reminder sent via email.
Click 'Reset' to reset your password.
Enter your account username and the email address registered to your account.
Ques- What to do if I want to ask questions about how an item works before buying, need help using an item I have purchased or just want to tell an author how great their work is?
Answer- You can contact an author in such circumstances. Contacting an author is very easy and you have a few options available to do this. You can easily use the comments tab and comment your query there.
Ques-What are Bundled Plugins?
Answer- Few themes sold at Themeatlas come with premium plugins. A plugin is actually an additional component that offers functionality and premium features beyond a typical WordPress installation. These are known as bundled plugins. Bundled plugins generally offer the same basic features and functionality as the standalone version of the item.